If you want to lower your total food costs to have more money to spend on other things (including other areas of your health) or to save it, you need a complete system that works!
With this in mind I created a UNIQUE eBook called:
How to Eat Well on a Plant-Based Diet for Under $100 a Month
In this new eBook, you will discover:
- Nifty tricks to allocate your dollars efficiently so your total food budget is just $100 a month
- Exactly where to find deals like you wouldn’t believe! With prices so low that they are totally inflation-proof.
- How to tell instantly if you’re getting ripped off at the counter (with real life examples)
- Successful strategies to stay ahead of inflation and always spend MUCH LESS than most people on food.
- The top three places to shop to get the best foods
- Exactly what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner to really enjoy your diet and laugh at your grocery bill every month
- The Top 10 plant-based meals to eat for optimal nutrition
- The number ONE, most nutritious vegetable that’s DIRT-CHEAP and almost everybody forgets to include in their diet
- A sample shopping list for a month
- The 12 kitchen gadgets you need and the ones you don’t
- How to adapt this system to non-vegan diets
- Why you never need again to worry about nutrients as long as you pay attention to these five factors in a balanced plant-based diet